SSB PIQ Form: Things you need to keep in mind
SSB PIQ Form: In SSB, the aim of the Personal Information Questionnaire (PIQ) is to gather critical background information about the candidate prior to the Stage two testing. Candidates are made to fill a detailed proforma called ‘PIQ’ form on the first day once the candidate is screened in for the next stage. This form is markedly exhaustive in its content and has been designed so as to provide sufficient as well as significant information to the assessors about the background of the candidate,
Personal Information Questionnaire (PIQ) Key aspects
- Personal Details
- Social, Cultural and Economic background
- General Home Environment.
Tips to fill PIQ Form
- Three sets of PIQ forms are required to be filled by the candidate
- PIQ form is used by all three assessors to obtain background information about the candidate.
- PIQ helps assessors in awarding trainability marks.
- In the case of a service candidate, an additional form is required to be filled having details of his service.
- Record correct and relevant information
- The information must support document proof.
- No cuttings or overwriting while filling the form.