- At SSMENTORS, we have designed the schedule of training in a such manner that will facilitate candidate to carry out self-introspection and analyse his own strengths and weaknesses. Our main highlight of training is to maintain continuous learning till the last day of SSB. On completion of Stage one of interactive training, we switch over to online interactive sessions through which candidates are free to clarify their doubts online/in person and if required attend specific training session with other batches. Even we make sure that during the process of actual SSB continuous contact is maintained through phone to get over issues propping up at the last minute. Detail content of programme at various stages is explained in succeeding paras.
- Stage – 1 (Through Personal interaction)
- Filling up of registration forms, completion of admission formalities & issue of testing material.
- Introduction to Selection Process, Concept of Selection, Officer’s like Qualities
- Screening test (briefing, OIR testing, PPDT Story Writing, GD and feedback session)
- Psychology testing (briefing, conduct of tests, evaluation of responses and interactive discussion)
- Evaluation interview technique (Presentation, filling up of PIQ form, conduct of mock interview and personal interview of each candidate with a feedback session) 15 hrs
- Outdoor Tasks of GTO (Briefing, individual obstacles, PGT, HGT, Command task and Final Group Task; Deliberate practice by candidates on obstacles)
- Indoor Tasks of GTO (Briefing, conduct of GDs, Lecturettes, Group Planning Exercises and Deliberate interactive sessions and individualised feedback to candidates.)
- Personality Enhancement and improvement of social Graces (Presentations on attitudes, power dressing, body language and mannerism etc, role plays and personalised feedback to candidates)
- Counselling: Doubt Clearing session, Action Plan for further improvement based on personalised feedback for each candidate.
- Conference Procedure (Briefing about process, FAQ’s during conference)
- Stage 2 – During this stage of coaching, we monitor preparation through online interaction and ensure that candidates are practising as per teaching imparted to them.
- Stage 3 – During this stage, we follow up the preparation and performance prior to or during the process of actual SSB and manage perception about his performance.
- Stage 4 – During this stage, if the candidate is not able to make the grade due to any reason, He can practice and refine his skills with any other batch. For this, there will be no professional charges
- A fresh batch start every first and third Monday of the month or batch can commence on any day, if situation demands. Outstation candidates are requested to reach a day prior.
- Items to be carried by Candidates:
- Two passport size photos.
- Candidates are requested to dress up appropriately in semi formals for indoor classes and for outdoor activities please carry sports dress depending on the weather conditions and shoes.
- Adequate writing material for making notes and carryout own time work.
- Medicine if you are on medication.
- PG facilities are available